South Edmonton Infiniti
Infiniti dealership in Edmonton, Alberta.
Scope of work :
- We hauled out thousands of cubic meters of unsuitable material which we recycled to a farm field west of Edmonton and in doing so we had to imported 30000 cubic meters of clay to build up the infiniti site for pile rigs to start on the foundation grade beam work
- By the holiday season grade beams were in and structural steel was arriving
- We provide all the backfill for plumbers electricians inside the building.
- Completed under slab prep for close to 50% by the second week in May
- The last two weeks of may we excavated for the car hoist and supplied the aggregate and backfill.
- Finishing up the second half of the under slab prep which will be complete by may 16th
- We are currently conditioning clay soil and compacting to rough grade in preparation for mid August paving.
- Excavating the retailing wall which runs along the entire north side of Infiniti and to the south into Mercedes lot started in June.
- Crews are working diligently to meet or surpass our clients schedules even in this wet season.
Year Completed :
- Street: 2212-103A Street S.W.
- Postcode: T6X 1A1
- City: Edmonton
- Provinces: Alberta
- Country: Canada