Rutherford Condo Fire Cleanup
EDMONTON – A blaze that ripped through part of the Rutherford neighbourhood in south Edmonton has caused an estimated $20 million in damages. The Rutherford condo site at 119th Street and 21st Avenue SW was destroyed after a three-alarm fire Sept. 29.2013 We were first on scene after the site was released from the fire chief and provided and extensive clean up of the entire building site.
Scope of work :
- We were first on scene after the site was released from the fire chief and provided and extensive clean up of the entire building site.
- Hauled all debris to each facility that recycled wood and metals.
- Constructed access roads for equipment men and vehicles to pass safely through the construction site.
- We cleaned each building slab separately and hauled all material to proper facilities for recycling and dry waste.
- We provided the suspended slab demo for building 3000 with the entire clean up.
- We excavated around the perimeter to supply and install new weeping tile and water proofing to building foundation and parkade.
- We provided the backfill and grading to get the building back up to constructability for other trades.
- Finishing final rough grade starting on June 16th on building 3000 to follow with supplying and installing aggregate for decks and patios
- We provided the entire wall, colum, and mechanical demo with miscellaneous slab repairs from the intense fire.
- We provided demo of nessesary slab repairs in random areas
- We have been providing a steady access road with all maintenance for all other trades and workers rain or shine.
Year Completed :
- Street: 119th Street and 21st Avenue SW
- Postcode: AB T6W 0C8
- City: Edmonton
- Provinces: Alberta
- Country: Canada